Basketball Clinic - 1st & 2nd GradeMarch 9, 10, 16, 23, 24
WHO CAN ATTEND?
This basketball clinic is for girls and boys in 1st and 2nd grade.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The clinic will stress skills in dribbling, passing, shooting, ball handling, defense, rebounding, teamwork, strategy, and game playing. The clinic will provide basic instruction for the novice player, as well as enhance the skills of students who are already playing competitively. Each child will receive a t-shirt on the last day.
COST OF CLINIC
- $50 per child for all the sessions (billed through Smart Tuition).
- Please register by Friday, March 6.
Tim Starkey, Athletic Director – email@example.com
WHAT TO WEAR?
T-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes
Immanuel’s Stomps Center
Clinic Dates & Times
- Session #1 Monday, March 9 6:00-7:00 pm
- Session #2 Tuesday, March 10 6:00-7:00 pm
- Session #3 Monday, March 16 6:00-7:00 pm
- Session #4 Monday, March 23 6:00-7:00 pm
- Session #5 Tuesday, March 24 6:00-7:00 pm