Cheer Clinic3rd - 5th Grade Girls
Immanuel Lutheran Athletics is excited to bring Cheer and Dance to Immanuel’s young athletes!!!!!
Jen Trussler, an Immanuel parent and cheer coach through Shelby Lions, along with other volunteers will be hosting a six session Cheer/Dance clinic for our 3rd– 5th Grade girls here at Immanuel. The clinic provides an opportunity for young athletes to lead the crowd and support the home team. The clinic will ensure that each camper will learn cheers, proper hand and body movement as well as a choreographed dance routine to perform at our Hoop the Plank event on February 21st.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
This cheer clinic is for girls in 3rd– 5th grade
WHAT TO EXPECT
The clinic will teach cheers for sideline and halftime routines. The campers will learn such skills as partner building as well as dance choreography to perform at our Hoop the Plank Event on February 21st. The girls will do a cheer and dance at two games that evening. Times for those games are as follows: 3:55 pm game Varsity A Girls Basketball, arrive at 3:50 pm and also the Varsity A Boys game at 5 pm.
COST OF CLINIC
- $75 per child for all the sessions
- includes poms, t-shirt, and bow
- Please register by Thursday, January 26th
Kim James, Assistant Athletic Director – email@example.com
WHAT TO WEAR?
- tennis shoes (no high tops)
- appropriate athletic wear
- hair back
- bring water bottle
- Immanuel’s Community Center
Clinic Dates & Times
- Session #1 – Tuesday, January 31 – 6:00-7:30 pm
- Session #2 – Thursday, February 2 – 6:00-7:30 pm
- Session #3 – Tuesday, February 7 – 6:00-7:30 pm
- Session #4 – Thursday, February 9 – 6:00-7:30 pm
- Session #5 – Tuesday, February 14 – 6:00-7:30 pm
- Session #6 – Thursday, February 16 – 6:00-7:30 pm