Cheer ClinicKindergarten - 2nd Grade Girls
Immanuel Lutheran Athletics is excited to bring Cheer and Dance to Immanuel’s young athletes!!!!!
Jen Trussler and Kari Thayil, parents at Immanuel and coach through Shelby Lions along with other volunteers will be hosting a six session Cheer/Dance clinic for our Kindergarten – 2nd Grade girls here at Immanuel. The clinic provides an opportunity for young athletes to lead the crowd and support the home team. The clinic will ensure that each camper will learn cheers, proper hand and body movement as well as a choreographed dance routine to perform at our Hoop the Plank event on February 16.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
This cheer clinic is for girls in kindergarten – 2nd grade at Immanuel
WHAT TO EXPECT
The clinic will teach cheers for sideline and halftime routines. The campers will learn such skills as partner building as well as dance choreography to perform at our Hoop the Plank Event on February 16th. The girls will do a cheer and dance at two games that evening. Times for those games are as follows: 6 p.m. game Varsity B Girls Basketball, arrive at 5:45 p.m. and also the Varsity B Boys game at 7 p.m.
COST OF CLINIC
- $80 per child for all the sessions
- Includes poms, t-shirt, and bow
- Please register by Monday, January 15
Kim James, Assistant Athletic Director – email@example.com
WHAT TO WEAR?
- tennis shoes (no high tops)
- appropriate athletic wear
- hair back
- bring water bottle
- Immanuel’s Community Center
Clinic Dates & Times
- Session #1 – Tuesday, January 30 – 4:30-6:00 pm
- Session #2 – Thursday, February 1 – 4:30-6:00 pm
- Session #3 – Tuesday, February 6 – 4:30-6:00 pm
- Session #4 – Thursday, February 8 – 4:30-6:00 pm
- Session #5 – Tuesday, February 13 – 4:30-6:00 pm
- Session #6 – Thursday, February 15 – 4:30-6:00 pm