FuneralsBuried in Christ
The death of a loved one is difficult at any time. There is no way to be prepared and no way to be ready for the emotional flood that comes. All people grieve at death, because it is not what we have been created for. In order to help with your funeral, please contact the following:
- Funeral Home. The funeral home will facilitate the viewing, service, and burial of your loved one. The funeral home is the first call to be made after the death of a loved one.
- Immanuel. Please contact us so that we can pray with you, and also so that we can ensure things are ready for when the funeral home calls to set up the service honoring your loved one. Please call 586.286.4231 (church office) or any of our Pastors.
- Pastor Nikolai: 970-372-8919
- Pastor Mike Lutz: 586-739-3568
At the funeral there are many options to consider — from where the funeral will be held, to what music will be played, to if you desire a luncheon. A couple things to consider as you prepare the celebration of life of your loved one are:
- Where would you like the funeral to be held? We will officiate the funeral wherever your family desires. From the funeral home, to our Chapel to the Worship Center.
- Would you like anyone to speak at the funeral or memorial service? If so, please have them write their words down, so that they speak with the intention and care that their heart desires.
- What music would you like to have played? Some familiar songs are “Amazing Grace”, “How Great Thou Art”, “I Know My Redeemer Lives”, “I Can Only Imagine”. We have the ability to have traditional organ-led or piano-led music, as well as modern worship videos played.
There is still space available to be buried in the Immanuel cemetery. We have spots available for remains and cremains. Please contact the Church Office at 586-286-4231ext 2 for purchase information.