A Members Statement of Understanding and Commitment for Immanuel Lutheran School Enrollment
- By electronically signing my name below, I recognize that Christian education at Immanuel Lutheran School is a blessing and a privilege. I know that Immanuel is designed to provide for me a worthwhile Christ-centered education.
- I recognize that Immanuel Lutheran School is special.? It is a ministry committed to the teachings of Christian values, morals, and the truth that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior.
- I will attend worship at Immanuel Lutheran Church, understanding that my church and school life go hand in hand; I will worship at Immanuel no less than 75% of the time (40% for divorced families) during the school year.
- I will promise to study God?s Word, have devotions, and pray.? I will give to my Lord a part of my time, talents, and treasures, as an act of praise.
- I will promise to treat all people at Immanuel as my brothers and sisters in Christ which includes my teachers and others in authority.?
I willingly make these promises because I understand that they are in keeping with my participation in Immanuel Lutheran School.? I want to be a responsible, Christ-motivated person who reflects well my Christian learning and sets a God-pleasing example for others.
? ? ??
- I support my student?s commitment.? I accept the responsibility to provide a Christian education for my child not only by sending him/her to Immanuel Lutheran School, but also by providing a Christian environment at home as promised in their baptism.
- I pledge that we will attend worship at Immanuel Lutheran Church, understanding that our church and school life go hand in hand; we will worship at Immanuel no less than 75% of the time (40% for divorced families) during the school year.? I understand that if I fall below the 75% level, my tuition will increase.
- I will promise to study God?s word regularly, attend a Bible Study, have devotions, and pray.
- We understand that we are obligated to pay an annual tuition as set by the voters? of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
- Above and beyond my tuition, I will give to the Lord a part of my time, talents, and treasures as an act of praise.? I will strive to give 10% (a tithe) back to the Lord.? To show support to the ministries at Immanuel, my offering will reflect that Immanuel supports the cost of my child?s total education ($4,600.00) .?? ?
- As parents we pledge our support and cooperation with the teachers, staff, Board of Education, and Board of Elders, in compliance with the church and school rules and policies.
- I will speak well of Immanuel Lutheran Church and School and its faculty and staff.? When I disagree with a person or program, I will speak in a Christian manner to the staff person that is responsible for that particular area.
- I understand that Lutheran doctrines, beliefs, and practices will be taught at Immanuel Lutheran School.
- I acknowledge that my child is a baptized member at Immanuel.
I will make these commitments because I understand that they are in keeping with my participation as a Member in Good Standing at Immanuel Lutheran Church and School.? My child is enrolled at Immanuel because I desire a Christ-centered education. ? ? ? ? ? ??
(Worship Attendance is officially marked only through ?Connect Cards? and will be checked on Nov. 1st, Feb. 1st and May 1st.)
Any questions, please contact Karen Reincke email@example.com ??