Immanuel School Safety PatrolSign up due 8/23/2019
The primary purpose of the Immanuel School Safety Patrol is to enhance the drop-off experience for our students and parents. In addition, this program promotes the development of leadership skills, citizenship knowledge, and kindness qualities for all safety patrol members.
General Duties of Safety Patrol Members
- Assist other students in following the safety rules.
- Model examples of positive, respectful, and kind behavior toward parents and other students.
- Hold doors for students entering the building and/or assist them with their belongings.
- Proudly wear and care for School Safety Patrol belt and badge.
- Other potential duties, as the program develops.
Requirements to be a Safety Patrol Member
- 6th, 7th, or 8th grader
- Parent consent and completed sign-up form
- Willing and able to commit to patrol shift(s), at least once-a-week
- AM ? 7:45am ? 8:10am
- Model of positive, respectful, and kind choices and behavior
- Punctual and good attendance
Safety Patrol Members will receive:
- Training on the instructions, guidelines, and procedures for a quality Patrol.?
- The honor of being a school leader and helping other students and parents.
- Potential treats/awards throughout the school year.
- End of the year celebration upon successful completion of duties.
Advisor ? Mrs. Kelly Prisby (Please direct all questions to me)
Co-Advisor ? Mr. Jeff Warren
Squad Leaders ? To be determined
Friday, 8/23/19 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Online Sign-up Due
Wednesday, 8/28/19????????????????????? 7:30am – Training Meeting in the Stomps Center
Tuesday ? Friday 9/3 thru 6 ? ? ? ? First Safety Patrol Week ? all shifts begin