Immanuel Volunteer Supervisor FormFor all supervisors of extracurricular activities
Who are Immanuel Volunteer Supervisors?
- Athletic coaches
- After School Program leaders
- Other extracurricular supervisors
Why does Immanuel need volunteer supervisors?
- Provide extracurricular enrichment programs for our students
- Allow our school programs to be run effectively
- Strengthen parent-school-community relations
How do Volunteers Benefit from Serving at Immanuel?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on students
- A purpose to use God-given talents, knowledge and abilities
Expectations and Responsibilities of Volunteer Supervisors
- Model and exemplify Christian behavior and attitudes
- Represent Immanuel as leaders in community and leaders to our students and parents
- Set high standards for those participating in extracurricular activities
Mission Statement of Immanuel Lutheran Church and School
“TO KNOW CHRIST IS TO SHARE HIS LOVE”
Preschool – 8th Grade Vision Statement
Immanuel strives to develop godly leaders by nurturing our students spiritually and academically while developing the whole child in partnership with home, school, and church.