Yearly Parent Handbook PDF
FACTS Family Portal
Click here to log into FACTS Family Portal
What Is FACTS?
Immanuel Lutheran School utilizes FACTS for our Student Information System (SIS), tuition and incidental payments, admissions, and more. FACTS is an easy-to-use, web-based student information system that parents, administration, staff, and teachers use to handle virtually all tasks involving student records, including:
- Attendance tracking
- Grade reporting
- Hot lunch orders
- Emergency contacts
- Transcript reports
- Tuition and all other incidental payments
- Much more
Dress Code & School Uniforms
Immanuel Dress Code
School Uniforms Option – Lands’ End
One option for Immanuel families to purchase school uniforms style clothing is Land’s End School Uniforms. Lands End School Uniforms – Immanuel Lutheran School – Our Preferred School Number is 900094343
Transportation & Busing
Chippewa Valley School District provides busing for students of Immanuel Lutheran School that live within the Chippewa Valley district. Afternoon busing is available through the Chippewa Valley district. After school bussing by Chippewa Valley is only for Immanuel students and takes students directly home.
- School doors open at 7:55 am.
- A bell rings at 8:10 am to signal that school will begin in five minutes.
- The final bell is at 8:15 am
- The school day for grades Kindergarten – 8th Grade ends at 3:16 pm (Half-days end at 11:16 am)
Please contact Mrs. Thorpe in the school office for more information on bussing.
Hot Lunch Program
Hot lunch is served on each full day of school for Kindergarten – 8th Grade.
How much does hot lunch cost?
- Pre-order Prices
- Served with fruit, vegetable, other sides
- $4.25 – Entrée, Entrée Salad, Entrée Sandwich
- $5.25 – Gluten Free Entrée
- “Day of” Order – $5.25
- Milk (white or chocolate) – $0.25
What’s included in our Hot Lunch Program?
- An Entrée – Students will choose one of the following: a daily featured entree 2) an entree salad or 3) deli meat sub sandwich
- A Side dish – Most entrees include a side potato or hot vegetable. Other entrees will include sides to complete the dish, like “fixings” for our walking taco or nacho fries
- Two additional sides – Students can choose from a selection of items which may include: a side salad, yogurt, apple sauce, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, cheese sticks or granola bars
- Salad Bar – Additional toppings & sauces for entrees, salads and sandwiches
How will I pay for hot lunch?
- Families will be pay for lunches through FACTS.
- Immanuel will post hot lunch and other charges in FACTS on the 1st and 15th of each month with payment due 10 days later.
Schedule for Pre-ordering Hot Lunch
- 15th of each month – deadline to order for upcoming month
School Year Schedule 2023-2024
School Supply List 2023-2024
Student Medication Form
Protect Young Eyes
“We Help Families, Schools, And Churches Create Safer Digital Environments.”
Parents will find resources for the following –
- App Reviews For Most Popular Social Media, Video, Photo, Lifestyle, And Gaming Apps Used By Kids Today.
- Parental Controls for every digital device
One of our goals at Immanuel is to partner with families to equip, train and disciple students to follow Christ and impact our culture. So, in a continued effort and desire to partner with you, Immanuel has another opportunity available to enhance our partnership as we teach and train ourselves and kids to become followers of Christ.
Our Immanuel preschool 8th grade families have access to an extensive, video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies” and has a HUGE library of faith-based videos that you can access whenever and wherever you want on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your TV.
As school leadership, we are always looking for ways to help you develop and strengthen your faith. We believe that RightNow Media is a tool to serve you as you live out your faith at home, at work and in your neighborhood. RightNow Media has videos for everyone kids, youth, parents, married couples, college students, single adults, working professionals all aimed at helping you grow.
RightNow Media Sign Up
- Click here – RightNow Media Sign Up
- Sign up for an account
- You are all set to explore more than 20,000 videos.
We pray that RightNow Media will be a blessing for you and your family!
Click here to learn more – Parent Cue website
About Parent Cue
This is a blog. A cue. A prompt.
It’s not an encyclopedia on everything you need to know. It’s not an exhaustive training course to make sure your kids turn out. It’s not a counseling hotline you can call when you have a help-I-can’t-believe-my-child-just . . .- crisis. This blog is a cue. It’s a prompt. Because really, we know you’re already incredibly busy doing all the things you should do to invest in your kids and to help them on their way to adulthood and hopefully out of your house. But just because you are really busy doing great things doesn’t mean it’s easy to stay focused on what’s important. That’s where we come in. We want to make it easy for you to remember what’s important.
If you’re like us, and most of the parents we know . . .
You probably aren’t looking for more information, you want better information. You aren’t hoping for more responsibility, you want deeper relationships You don’t need more activities, you want your activity to matter more.
Our goal is . . .
To remind you why what you do is so important. To help you focus on what matters most. To discover parenting along with you, so you know you’re not in this alone. Not all at once. Just little by little.
Week by week
We want to cue you so you can make the most of the weeks you have with your kids.