Immanuel uses Smart Tuition for collection of all school payments. Using Smart Tuition for all of our collection of payments is a great convenience for our families and allows our school to be efficient with payment collection and invoices.
- Smart Tuition allows us to combine all school payments into one monthly invoice (tuition, Extended School Care, hot lunch, sports fees, field trips, special events, Daddy Daughter Dance, Donuts at Dawn, Muffins in the Morning, Spirit Wear orders, and more).
- We use Smart Tuition for all payments to Immanuel Lutheran School. This simplifies the process of sending in payments for families and allow families to make payments easily.
- Parents see detailed invoices on their online Smart Tuition account which lists each charge that has been invoiced.
- Our office staff is able to process payments efficiently and invoice family accounts for all of our school payments.
- Flexible monthly payment options (online payments, auto debit, auto credit, bank bill payment service, mobile app pay)
- Email & text message reminders
Click here PowerSchool Parent Access
What Is PowerSchool?
Immanuel Lutheran School utilizes PowerSchool for our Student Information System (SIS). PowerSchool is an easy-to-use, web-based student information system that administration, staff, and teachers use to handle virtually all tasks involving student records, including:
- Attendance Tracking
- Grade Reporting
- Emergency Contacts
- Transcript Reports
- Much more
Dress Code & School Uniforms
School Uniforms – Lands’ End or French Toast
Our dress code at Immanuel for Kindergarten – 8th grade requires Land’s End School Uniforms or French Toast School Uniforms. Use the links on this page to go directly to our Immanuel Land’s End page and Immanuel French Toast page.
- Lands End School Uniforms – Immanuel Lutheran School – Our Preferred School Number is 900094343
- French Toast School Uniforms – Immanuel Lutheran School
- Some Old Navy school uniform pants are also allowed. See Dress Code link below.
Immanuel Dress Code
Transportation & Busing
Chippewa Valley School District provides busing for students of Immanuel Lutheran School that live within the Chippewa Valley district. Both morning and afternoon busing is available through the Chippewa Valley district. Morning busing is mixed in with other Chippewa Valley students and buses may stop at Chippewa Valley schools in route to Immanuel. After school busing by Chippewa Valley is only for Immanuel students and takes students directly home.
- School doors open at 7:55 am.
- A bell rings at 8:10 am to signal that school will begin in five minutes.
- The final bell is at 8:15 am
- The school day for grades Kindergarten – 8th Grade ends at 3:16 pm (Half-days end at 11:16 am)
Bus Request Form
Click here – Chippewa Valley Bus Request
Hot Lunch Program
Hot lunch is served on each full day of school.
Cost for each daily lunch is $3.50 for Kindergarten – 8th Grade. Each day students have an option of the main entree for the day, hamburger and chips, hot dog and chips, or salad. All meals include fresh fruit and vegetables, hot vegetable, and tossed salad.
Families will be invoiced monthly through Smart Tuition for their child(ren)’s hot lunch purchases along with a detailed hot lunch invoice.
School Year Schedule 2020-2021
School Year Schedule 2021-2022
School Supply List 2020-2021
Student Medication Form
One of our goals at Immanuel is to partner with families to equip, train and disciple students to follow Christ and impact our culture. So, in a continued effort and desire to partner with you, Immanuel has another opportunity available to enhance our partnership as we teach and train ourselves and kids to become followers of Christ.
Our Immanuel preschool 8th grade families have access to an extensive, video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies” and has a HUGE library of faith-based videos that you can access whenever and wherever you want on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your TV.
As school leadership, we are always looking for ways to help you develop and strengthen your faith. We believe that RightNow Media is a tool to serve you as you live out your faith at home, at work and in your neighborhood. RightNow Media has videos for everyone kids, youth, parents, married couples, college students, single adults, working professionals all aimed at helping you grow.
RightNow Media Sign Up
- Click here – RightNow Media Sign Up
- Sign up for an account
- You are all set to explore more than 20,000 videos.
We pray that RightNow Media will be a blessing for you and your family!
Click here to learn more – Parent Cue website
About Parent Cue
This is a blog. A cue. A prompt.
It’s not an encyclopedia on everything you need to know. It’s not an exhaustive training course to make sure your kids turn out. It’s not a counseling hotline you can call when you have a help-I-can’t-believe-my-child-just . . .- crisis. This blog is a cue. It’s a prompt. Because really, we know you’re already incredibly busy doing all the things you should do to invest in your kids and to help them on their way to adulthood and hopefully out of your house. But just because you are really busy doing great things doesn’t mean it’s easy to stay focused on what’s important. That’s where we come in. We want to make it easy for you to remember what’s important.
If you’re like us, and most of the parents we know . . .
You probably aren’t looking for more information, you want better information. You aren’t hoping for more responsibility, you want deeper relationships You don’t need more activities, you want your activity to matter more.
Our goal is . . .
To remind you why what you do is so important. To help you focus on what matters most. To discover parenting along with you, so you know you’re not in this alone. Not all at once. Just little by little.
Week by week
We want to cue you so you can make the most of the weeks you have with your kids.