Parent Teacher League(PTL)
- This group plans several events throughout the school year.
- The largest event is the annual school Auction which is held in the spring of each school year.
- The executive committee of the PTL is made up of a president, vice-president, treasurer, secretary, and room parent chairperson.
- Monthly meetings are held to plan events, determine the expenditures of auction profits, and to plan enhancements for the students of Immanuel.
- All parents of Immanuel Lutheran School Preschool and School are invited to attend meetings.
The Parent Teacher League meetings are held once a month on Thursday evenings beginning at 6:30 pm. This year, there will be 2 Sunday meetings at 12:30 p.m. for those unable to attend in the evenings.
Our major fundraiser of the year is our annual AUCTION which will be on Friday, February 21, 2020 at Palazzo Grande. Click here to learn more about our Auction or email our Auction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTL Meeting Agenda & Minutes
PTL Event & Meeting Schedule
2019-2020 PTL Meetings
Meetings are held in the School Media Center.? Childcare is available!
- Thursday, September 26 – 7pm – 8pm
- Sunday, October 20 – 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Thursday, November 21 – 7pm – 8pm
- Thursday, January 23 – 7pm – 8pm
- Thursday, February 27 – 7pm – 8pm
- Sunday, March 29 – 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Thursday, April 23 – 7pm – 8pm
- Thursday, May 28 – 7pm – 8pm
- Donuts at Dawn ? Thursday, October 17, 7:30-8:00 am
- Mother/Son Dance – Friday, October 25
- Achatz Pie Sales – Order by 10/21; Delivery on 11/4
- Christmas Shoppe ? December 4-6
- Daddy?Daughter Dance – Friday, January 24
- Immanuel Auction – Friday, February 21
- Muffins in the Morning – Thursday, March 5 7:30-8:00 am
- Road Rally – Saturday, May 2
- Picnic Day – Thursday, June 4
PTL Executive Board and Event Coordinators
Executive Board for 2019-2020
- President – Claire Nelson
- Vice President – Emily Nikolauk
- Treasurer – Jennifer McCahill
- Secretary – Jacki Parmer
- Auction Coordinator – Sarah Rizzo
- Room Mom Coordinator – Sarah Thorpe
- Daddy/Daughter Dance – Carol Nelson & Sara Rizzo
- Mother/Son Dance – Katie Pettibone
- After School Program Coordinator – Eileen Songer
- Donuts at Dawn / Muffins in the Morning Coordinator – Amy Nichols & Nicole Williams
- Christmas Shoppe- Marcella Sacco
- Road Rally – Sarah Thorpe
- Box Tops – Nicole Dwyer
Teacher Representatives (K8 & Preschool)
- Krista Jacques
- Rotating Teacher Representative
- Joel Neumeyer, Principal
- Kelly Prisby, Assitant Principal