Parent Teacher League(PTL)
Immanuel’s Parent Teacher League (PTL) is a school organization that is made up of volunteer parents, teacher representatives, and school administration
- This group plans many events throughout the school year.
- The largest event is the annual school Auction which is held in the spring of each school year.
- The executive committee of the PTL is made up of a president, vice-president, treasurer, and secretary.
- Monthly meetings are held to plan events, determine the expenditures of auction profits, and to plan enhancements for the students of Immanuel.
- All parents of Immanuel Lutheran School Preschool and School are invited to attend meetings.
The Parent Teacher League meetings are held once a month on Thursday evenings from 7pm – 8pm. We work hard to remain within one hour for our meetings to honor everyone’s time.
PTL Event & Meeting Schedule
- Thursday, September 28 6:30 pm
- Thursday, October 26 6:30 pm
- Thursday, November 16 6:30 pm
- Thursday, January 18 6:30 pm
- Thursday, February 15 6:30 pm
- Thursday, April 25 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 15 6:30 pm
PTL Executive Board and Event Coordinators
Executive Board for 2023-2024
- President – James Rappaport
- Vice President – Paul Ransom
- Treasurer – Matt Hibbing
- Secretary – Jacki Parmer
- Auction – Paul Ransom
- Raise Craze – James Rappaport
- Room and Auction Parent – Sara Thorpe
- Teacher Appreciation – James Rappaport
- Mother/Son Dance – Jacki Parmer, Katie Pettibone
- Donuts at Dawn – Nicole Williams
- Muffins in the Morning – James Rappaport
- Daddy/Daughter Dance –
- School Picnic – Jacki Parmer
Teacher Representatives (K8 & Preschool)
- Katie Pettibone
- Rotating Preschool Teacher Representatives
- Joel Neumeyer, Principal
- Assistant Principal, Chris Fritsche
- Andrea Rogner – Preschool Director