Summer Day Camp
- Our Summer Day Camp (SDC) program is for students in kindergarten – 5th grade
- Each camp week will have a theme with several activities planned for each day.
- Each day/week will include: Bible time, outdoor/indoor play, craft and game activities, computers, cooking, rest and reading period, nature walks and sport activities, movie/popcorn days.
- Special Field Trips: There will be 3-5 scheduled local field trips. Dates to be determined. An additional fee per child which includes activity, pizza and drink will be added to your statement if your child attends that day.
- All camp students will need to bring: a bag lunch/snacks, labeled water bottle that stays at camp, backpack with a change of clothes, bathing suit/towel for sprinklers/water play, and small pillow/blanket.
- For questions please contact the school office or Tammy Joyce ESC/Summer Day Camp Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for our summer program –
- Fill out online registration form below.
- Pay $30 Summer Day Camp Registration Fee (click and pay online the registration fee.)
- All registration forms and fees must be completed online before child can start SDC.