Summer Day Camp (SDC)
Registration for Summer Day Camp 2022 is now closed as we are full!
Tammy Joyce, SDC Director – email@example.com
- Check out our Summer Day Camp – Parent Handbook 2022 for all the information about our program.
- Our Summer Day Camp (SDC) program is for students in kindergarten – 5th grade
- Each camp week will have a theme with several activities planned for each day.
- Each day/week will include: Bible time, outdoor/indoor play, craft and game activities, computers, cooking, rest and reading period, nature walks and sport activities, movie/popcorn days.
- Special Field Trips: There will be 3-5 scheduled local field trips. Dates to be determined. An additional fee per child which includes activity, pizza, and drink will be invoiced to each family if your child attends that day.
- All camp students will need to bring: a bag lunch, labeled water bottle that stays at camp, backpack with a change of clothes, bathing suit/towel for sprinklers/water play, and small pillow/blanket.
- For questions please contact the school office or Tammy Joyce ESC/Summer Day Camp Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for our summer program, follow the steps below.
- Fill out online registration form below.
- You will be invoiced $30 Summer Day Camp Registration Fee through FACTS
- All registration forms and fees must be completed and paid before child can start SDC.
- An additional $20 application fee is charged for family’s registering for SDC for the first time.
- $30 Registration Fee per child (holds your child’s spot, includes t-shirt, daily snack/drink, and supplies)
- $6.00 per hour, $5.00 per hour for each additional sibling
- All billing for SDC will be through FACTS. Additional $20 application fee for first time registering for Summer Day Camp through FACTS.
Summer Day Camp Schedule 2022
- Monday – Thursday (no Fridays) 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Starts: Monday, June 13
- Ends: Thursday, August 11
- CLOSED Monday, July 4 and for Immanuel’s VBS week July 18-22
Registration - Summer Day Camp
At this time our Summer Day Camp is full for 2022.