Summer Day Camp
Our Summer Day Camp Program is for students K-5th grade, 8-9 week program.
Each camp week will have a theme with several activities planned for each day.
Each day/week will include: Bible time, outdoor/indoor play, craft and game activities, computers, cooking, rest and reading period, nature walks and sport activities, movie/popcorn days.
Special Field Trips: There will be 4-5 scheduled local field trips. Dates to be determined. A $7 fee per child which includes activity, pizza and drink will be added to your statement if your child attends that day.
All camp students will need to bring: a bag lunch/snacks, labeled water bottle that stays at camp, backpack with a change of clothes, bathing suit/towel for sprinklers/water play, and small pillow/blanket.
NOTE: All Sunscreen will need to be applied by you before they come to camp.
All items need to be labeled with child’s name.
Our staff will include adult leaders and middle/high school student assistants.
For questions please contact the school office or:
Tammy Joyce ESC/Summer Day Camp Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for our summer program –
- Fill out online registration form below –*Please only register for days/times needed, this will leave openings for other campers.
- EXAMPLE: Which day(s) will the camper be attending?
- Monday (circle – AM, PM, or Full day)
- Tuesday (circle – AM, PM, or Full day)
- Wednesday (circle – AM, PM, or Full day)
- Thursday (circle – AM, PM, or Full day)
- Pay $15 Summer Day Camp Registration Fee (Click and Pay online the registration fee.)
- All registration forms and fees must be completed online before child can start Camp. Billing statements are emailed to you every other week. Payments need to be made promptly after to avoid late fees and cancelled Summer Camp spot.
- Please contact Business office by email/phone for all payment and billing information. Deb Kressbach: 586-286-4231, email@example.com.