Summer Day Camp (SDC)
Registration for Summer Day Camp 2023 is open!
To register see the information below and fill out the form below.
Tammy Joyce, SDC Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our Summer Day Camp – Immanuel – Parent Handbook 2023 for all the information about our program.
- Our Summer Day Camp (SDC) program is for students entering kindergarten – 5th grade
- Each camp week will have a theme with several activities planned for each day.
- Each day/week will include: Bible time, outdoor/indoor play, craft and game activities, computers, cooking, rest and reading period, nature walks and sport activities, movie/popcorn days.
- Special Field Trips: There will be 3-5 scheduled local field trips. Dates to be determined. Special field trips will be an additional fee of about $10-$15 per child which includes activity, pizza, and drink will be invoiced to each family if your child attends that day.
- All camp students will need to bring: a bag lunch, labeled water bottle that stays at camp, backpack with a change of clothes, bathing suit/towel for sprinklers/water play, and small pillow/blanket.
- For questions please contact the school office or Tammy Joyce ESC/Summer Day Camp Director – email@example.com
To register for our summer program, follow the steps below.
- Fill out online registration form below.
- Families will be contacted later to schedule the days their child(ren) will attend SDC.
- You will be invoiced $30 Summer Day Camp Registration Fee through FACTS (non-refundable)
- All registration forms and fees must be completed and paid before child can start SDC.
Summer Day Camp Schedule 2023
- Monday – Thursday (no Fridays) 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Starts: Monday, June 12
- Ends: Thursday, August 3
- CLOSED – Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4
Registration - Summer Day Camp