Summer Day Camp (SDC)
Due to the large interest in our SDC 2023, we have closed registrations as of February 28, 2023.
We will inform those of you who have registered prior to February 28 whether you are on the waiting list.
Tammy Joyce, SDC Director – email@example.com
- Check out our Summer Day Camp – Immanuel – Parent Handbook 2023 for all the information about our program.
- Our Summer Day Camp (SDC) program is for students entering kindergarten – 5th grade
- Each camp week will have a theme with several activities planned for each day.
- Each day/week will include: Bible time, outdoor/indoor play, craft and game activities, computers, cooking, rest and reading period, nature walks and sport activities, movie/popcorn days.
- Special Field Trips: There will be 3-5 scheduled local field trips. Dates to be determined. Special field trips will be an additional fee of about $10-$15 per child which includes activity, pizza, and drink will be invoiced to each family if your child attends that day.
- All camp students will need to bring: a bag lunch, labeled water bottle that stays at camp, backpack with a change of clothes, bathing suit/towel for sprinklers/water play, and small pillow/blanket.
- For questions please contact the school office or Tammy Joyce ESC/Summer Day Camp Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for our summer program, follow the steps below.
- Fill out online registration form below.
- Families will be contacted later to schedule the days their child(ren) will attend SDC.
- You will be invoiced $30 Summer Day Camp Registration Fee through FACTS (non-refundable)
- All registration forms and fees must be completed and paid before child can start SDC.
Summer Day Camp Schedule 2023
- Monday – Thursday (no Fridays) 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Starts: Monday, June 12
- Ends: Thursday, August 3
- CLOSED – Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4
Registration - Summer Day Camp
Registration is closed as of February 28, 2023.