Tuition & Fees
Affordable Christian Education
Immanuel Lutheran School nurtures faith in Christ through dynamic instruction in all academic areas so our students develop their God-given talents. Immanuel’s tuition is among the most competitive for a private Christian school in Macomb County.
Immanuel Lutheran School is here to partner with parents for the purpose of equipping students to make a difference in the world in which we live. Our school is committed to providing students with an environment where they learn about Christ’s saving promise and experience firsthand the love of Jesus Christ.
It is our sincere desire to make a quality Christian education accessible to those families who support our values, and who seek partnership with our school. Immanuel Lutheran School distributes tuition assistance to families based upon availability of funds and need for those funds. All tuition assistance applications are handled with strict confidence.
Tuition for 2022-2023
Registration Fee – $350 per child
Member Family of Immanuel Lutheran Church
- 1st Child – $3,555
- 2nd Child – $3,115
- 3rd Child – $2,875
- 1st Child – $5,695
- 2nd Child – $5,125
- 3rd Child – $4,610
Immanuel offers a 20% discount for active military off of Community Family tuition (K-8)
- The total cost to educate a student in K-8 at Immanuel Lutheran School is $6,000 which is supported by tuition, fees, and the Immanuel Lutheran tithes and offerings.
- For our “Member Families”, your minimum suggested annual offering amount is $2,445 to offset the full cost of educating your child here at Immanuel (based on one child).
- Families who are active members of another LCMS Churches without a school receive Member tuition.
K-8 Tuition Discounts offered
- 1% discount for pay in full – pay by August 15th
- 0.5% discount for two payments – August 15th/January 15th
Families with 4 or more children enrolled in K-8
- Members of Immanuel Lutheran Church and School will not pay more than $9,545 in tuition due to the enrollment of multiple children in Kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Community Families enrolled in Immanuel Lutheran School will not pay more than $15,430 in tuition due to the enrollment of multiple children in Kindergarten through eighth grade.
For more information concerning tuition, please call the school office at (586) 286-7076.
Immanuel Lutheran School offers tuition assistance on the basis of need. Families may apply for tuition assistance ($35 application fee). Immanuel has contracted with FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to process tuition assistance applications. You may apply online by clicking the link below.
Additional documentation requested in the application must be included for the application to be complete. This includes but is not limited to current year taxes, W-2’s and 1099’s. The $35.00 application fee is paid directly to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment and must be paid when
submitting the application.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will not process an application with incomplete information.