Volleyball Clinic - 3rd & 4th GradeMay 2019
Immanuel is hosting a Volleyball clinic for girls in 3rd and 4th grade.?The kids will learn the fundamentals of volleyball including game rules, serving, passing, and court rotation. Students will also have an opportunity to practice sportsmanship, teamwork, and communication.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
This volleyball clinic is for girls in 3rd and 4th grade.
COST OF CLINIC
$50 per child for all the sessions (billed through Smart Tuition). Please register by Tuesday, April 23.
Tim Starkey, Athletic Director -? email@example.com
WHAT TO WEAR?
Have your daughter change into a long sleeve t-shirt (preferred) or short sleeve t-shirt, shorts, tennis shoes, and kneepads after school in the locker room
Immanuel?s Stomps Center
Clinic Dates & Times
- Session #1 Thursday, May 2 – 3:20-4:30 pm
- Session #2 Wednesday, May 8 – 3:20-4:30 pm
- Session #3 Friday, May 17 – 3:20-4:30 pm
- Session #4 Friday, May 24 – 3:20-4:30 pm
- Session #5 Friday, May 31 – 3:20-4:30 pm